Our Good Manners Refund Policy
At SoultoSoul, we operate through the highest principles of integrity. We do our best to provide excellent services in all areas. We ask that you respect all the effort that goes into providing these services by honouring our Good Manners Refund Policy.
Refund Policy & Cancellation Options –
Face to Face Workshops & Events
To cancel a booking/order, the Attendee must notify SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching in writing fourteen (14) business days prior to the workshop/event commencement date. The booking/order payment amount received by SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching will be returned to the Attendee within (21) business days from the workshop/event completion date in Full less the merchant fees from the bank or Paypal accordingly.
If notified less than 14 days and greater than 48 hours before workshop/event commencement date, you will be given the option of:
- transferring your payment to the same workshop at a later date, (A small administration fee may apply)
- transferring your payment to another workshop/product at the discretion of SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching (a small administration fee may apply)
- receiving a full refund less the deposit amount of the workshop and merchant fees
If we are notified 48 hours or less before workshop/event commencement date, the following conditions apply:
- 48 Hours notice of inability to attend due to unforseen circumstances = 75% refund less merchant fees
- 24 Hours notice of inability to attend due to unforseen circumstances = 50% refund less merchant fees
- Advice on the day of workshop of inability to attend due to unforseen emergency circumstances = 25% refund less merchant fees
- No show/No advice = No Refund
In any of these cases, if your place can be filled by you or SoultoSoul, we will issue with a full refund less an administration charge and merchant fees. We will do our best, however SoultoSoul takes no responsibility for ensuring that your place is filled.
SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching will ensure to the best of its ability that all Workshops and Events are of the highest quality and standard. However if SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching cancels a Workshop/Event for whatever reason, the Attendee will be refunded in full.
Refund Policy & Cancellation Options –
Products & Online Courses
Please choose wisely when purchasing any Products through our on-line store. Refunds or credits are not available on any items purchased through our store except as indicated above in the Face to Face workshops and events.
- All customers who register/purchase products or services/book for an event through our website will be added to the SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching database and receive emails from us, such as our monthly newsletter. We value your privacy and your email address and personal details will never be shared or sold with a third party. You can unsubscribe at anytime via a link found at the bottom of any email.
- SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching takes the necessary precautions to ensure your sensitive information is safe and secure. When ordering and entering personal information, that information is protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer – industry standard protection). All sensitive information is encrypted using 256-bit encryption technology, to protect your information from interception and hacking.
- SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching reserves the right to cancel any orders of products/services/sponsorship prior to the product/service/sponsorship being supplied. In case of cancellation, a full refund will be provided of the purchase price.
- All products within the store are listed inclusive of GST, an Australian tax.
- When purchasing an e-Journey (downloadable course) through our store, it is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that they have up to date technology/software, bandwidth and sufficient internet download capacity in order to be able to complete all aspects of the course.
- When purchasing an e-Journey (downloadable course), please note that these are copyright courses and are not to be shared with others, unless express permission has been granted by Rebecca Brown, Principal of SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching.
- It is the responsibility of all customers purchasing through our store to make themselves familiar with our Terms & Conditions. Purchasing through our store is acknowledgment and agreement with our Terms & Conditions.
- SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied for public or private use – other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews without prior written permission of Rebecca Brown, Principal of SoultoSoul Healing & Teaching.
The content on this website is solely for information purposes. The author is not directly or indirectly presenting any part of this work as a diagnosis or prescription for any reader or student. In the event that you use the information on this website for yourself, the author assumes no responsibility for your actions. Whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, SoultoSoul encourages them to do so.
The team at SoultoSoul are extraordinary, passionate and caring people. They will encourage and nurture your gifts, talents and personal growth optimising your health and well being. They do not prescribe, diagnose or treat any named diseases; nor do they attempt to keep people from seeking independent medical treatment.